Author: Shaykh Rabee' Ibn Haadee 'Umayr al-Madkhalee
Translator: Maaz Qureshi
Verily Allaah the Exalted said:
'So No! By your Lord, they cannot believe until they make you (O Muhammad) a judge in all disputes that they have between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decision, but accept them with full submission.' [Quran Nisaa: 12]
We advise the Muslims, their general masses, and their youth especially with:
- That they hold fast to the Book of their Lord, and the Sunnah of their Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) in their creed, and their worship, and the current affairs of their lives.
- That they exert their seriousness at establishing the oneness of Allaah among the ranks of the Muslims, upon Tawheed, and the Sunnah, and truth, and trustworthiness.
- That they single out Allaah in their worship, and their Jihaad, and their actions, and their sciences, and in their matters of conduct.
- To spread between themselves that which is a reason for love and brotherhood, and friendship, and to distance themselves from everything that is a reason for differing and division, which is also the most dangerous weapon against the Islaamic Ummah, and which is assassinating it and it's unity. And it is strengthening the one who works for the destruction of it's fragrance.
- That they keep good opinions of the scholars of the Sunnah and Tawheed. For verily having evil thoughts about the scholars is extremely dangerous. Not relying upon them, and not respecting them fires the youth with a zeal which makes them surrender their control to the people of innovation and misguidance, and to ruin, and ignorance, and disaster, and destruction in their worldly matters, and their religion.